- allows you to see the relationship between emotions and behaviour
- allows you to have a greater understanding of events
- allows you to create alternate outcomes
- allows you to see change over time
- allows you to have a vital resource for the future
In the You are Worth It program, focused journaling is used to give us insight into our actions. Journals become beacons for understanding and change. Fixed focus journals are only concerned with specific behaviours: emotional control and self-regulation
These journals are extremely important to the success of your program, so I will be offering extensive support in this area. As these journals relate only to specific topics and not personal journals, I hope you will be comfortable in sharing them with me. If that is a concern for you, you can always paraphrase the information and then share it.